Concrete and Shotcrete Testing
Macquarie Geotechnical undertakes both field and laboratory testing of concrete and shotcrete.
This is essential to ensure the quality and performance of the material used during construction and confirms its meets the requirements.
We have a fleet of vehicles fully equipped to work on mine sites and are able to collect samples of concrete in the field or accept samples provided by a client for testing.
Please see below for a full list of our accreditation.
Concrete (Australian Standards & ASTM)
- AS1012.3.1Slump Test – Sampling, Slump Testing, De-moulding and Registering Samples
- AS1012.3.2Compacting Factor Test
- AS1012.4Air content of Freshly Mixed Concrete
- AS1012.8Compression and Indirect Tensile test – Modulus of Rupture
- AS1012.9 & 12.1Determination of Compressive Strength of Concrete Specimens and Mass per Unit Volume
- AS1012.9Determination of Compressive Strength of Concrete When MPa<10>80. (Requires Grinding and Sulphur Capping).
- AS1012.10 & RTA T222Indirect Tensile Strength of Rockdrill Core – Brazilian Test
- AS1012.12Determination of Mass per Unit Volume of Hardened Concrete – Rapid Measuring Method
- AS1012.13Determination of Drying Shrinkage of Concrete
- AS1012.14Method for Securing and Testing Cores from Hardened Concrete for Compressive Strength
- AS1012.17Modulus of Elasticity of Deformation
- ASTM C469/C469-10Static Chord Modulus of Elasticity and Poisson’s Ratio
- ASTM C1550-10 Cl. 7Shotcrete Panel Sampling